RETURN TO WEBSITE: Click Image. (Artwork: Igor Glushkin)

Monday, November 22, 2010

Never Ending Website Building

The pictures are coming along.  Just approved another one for coloring ... for the History of the Far Isle Half-Elven page.  This is the good news.

The bad news?  I can't get the home page to come up as the home page.  Will be calling GoDaddy customer service come tomorrow ... today.

The middling news.  I'm in the process of deciding whether I should mention my new sale on the website home page when I get the thing working properly.  Only problem is that the short story I just sold to Spectra Magazine ** isn't set in the Half-Elven world.  This promotion thing just keeps getting more and more complicated.  I'll probably keep any more comments on the writer's blog.

Why can't modern writers hide in a garret?  [Not that I'd like to starve.]

** I give the link to this e-pub because they include info about the science fiction/fantasy world.

1 comment: