RETURN TO WEBSITE: Click Image. (Artwork: Igor Glushkin)

Monday, November 15, 2010

Surprise. Surprise.

Got surprised the other day when doing the "name search" bit.  WolfSinger Publications has Taking Vengeance, my novelette about Mariah and Ashton discovering the threat posed by Trestemontan magic, listed on their site in the middle of their 2011 list.  Guess that means it'll be published somewhere around June to August -- right when I'll be doing the traveling thing.  Guess you can't have everything.

Worse, it means I have to get serious about this platform thing ... but am disinclined.  Maybe I'll feel different when I finally get my illustrations up on the website.

Progress on the pictures!  Take a look at the home page illustration of Mariah with Ashton and Linden.  I think I drove the poor artist crazy with revisions, but I really like the result.  Now I have to find or write the copy to go with it while the artist puts in the color.  At the moment, can't remember where I saved my previous draft copy -- if I did.

Linden, Mariah and Ashton -- the Triad who launched a Rebellion against persecution but became estranged after they won freedom for the Half-Elven.  [by Igor Glushkin].

3 comments:

  1. Nice picture. I recommend that you take Dani Greer's http://blogbooktours.blogspot.com/ class. You will learn a ton.
    Nancy
    N. R. Williams, fantasy author

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second NR's motion. I took Dani's class twice and would not be where I am today without her help and the others in the group.

    ReplyDelete
  3. After looking into it, I think agree. But first, I have to get something to promote.

    ReplyDelete